twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Motorola Droid Razr vs Samsung Galaxy Nexus (specs, compare, different, and much more)

Motorola Droid Razr vs Samsung Galaxy Nexus (specs, compare, different, and much more) Tube. Duration : 12.50 Mins.


Yesterday was a big day for Android fans, especially for Verizon users. Not only was the long-awaited Galaxy Nexus -- which will almost certainly be headed to Big Red, along with other carriers -- announced, another flagship Android phone was made official, too. The DROID RAZR, an Android smartphone with undeniable ties to one of the most popular phones to ever grace the planet, is also slated to land at Verizon's doorstep in the coming weeks. While having a choice is a good thing, it doesn't always make things easy. Both of these phones will be available in November with some serious specs in tow. The RAZR will be available for 9.99 with a two-year contract, and since we still don't officially know which carriers it will end up on, the price is still unkown. Until I watched the event yesterday, I really had no interest in the DROID RAZR at all. Sure, I was glad they were bringing the name back, but Motorola has failed to impress me as of late. After the event and seeing the phone in action, however, my decision in which phone I will buy next became a bit more tricky. I thought I knew, without a doubt, what my next phone would be, but now I'm on the fence. First up is the DROID RAZR. It sports a 4.3-inch qHD (960 by 540 pixels) Super AMOLED Advanced display, 1.2GHz TI OMAP dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB built-in storage, expandable memory slot with 16GB pre-installed, 8-megapixel camera capable of 1080p recording at 30fps, LTE and a 1780 mAh battery. All of this ...

Keywords: Motorola, Droid, Razr, vs, Samsung, Galaxy, Nexus, Google, LTE, s2, prime, iphone, 4s, iphone5, samasung, note, Android, 4.0, Ice, Cream, Sandwich, Mobile, Phone, News, Review, amoleddisplay, Android4.0, galaxynexus, gsm, HD, Super, AMOLED, hdsuperamoled, hspa, icecreamsandwich, ics, moto, Spyder, motoroladroidrazr, motorolaspyder, nexusprime, NFC, official, qhd

No comments:

Post a Comment